Installing Oracle 8.0.5 on Line 5.35

From: Melvin Branch <mob1_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/11/08

I am attempting to install Oracle Server on Line however when I run the shell script "oratab.sh", I get the following error "GROUPS read-only variable". I've checked the environment and can't find any such variable, I've also check the .profile and can't find anything there either.

As usual all help is greatly appreciated. Received on Sun Nov 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CST