Any practice of increasing salary if you pass any OCP exams?

From: David Shi <dshi_at_magpage.com>
Date: 9 Nov 1998 02:24:29 GMT

Hi,

I heard from a friend that their company would increase your salary $1000 for each test you pass of the Oracle Certified Professional test. Any similar practices out there? If so, I would really like to know, maybe I can show to my boss and get some increase :-).

Thanks!

David Received on Sun Nov 08 1998 - 20:24:29 CST