Re: Choosing a database for a DSS system (40-100G range)

From: Michael <new_user_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 1998/11/07

I hate to tell you this, but I have spent the last 4 years delivering large systems to companies, using SQL Server.
All have had a minimum of a 1000 users and most have tables with million and millions of rows.
There are also lots of others with similar experiences. Good design, integrated tools and good programming are what make successful projects.
The best tool in the world, poor design and bad programming still gives a piece of crap.
Michael

71s4kg$1od$1_at_hermes.is.co.za...