Re: TNS packet checksum error

From: Winnie Liu <oracle_dba_at_zdnetmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 21:08:02 -0800

I have the same problem before on Oracle 7.3.4 (AIX 4.X), and Oracle support cannot solve my problem at all. I tried a lot of different method to fix it. At last, I change the Port Number for the Listener, and then everything work fine ever since. So, tried to change to another port.

Winnie
DBA
Unihealth