Dutch IT-ers: Wanna Challange ?

From: Rob Musquetier <rmusquetier_at_screenup.nl>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 20:27:41 +0100

Dutch IT-ers: Wanna Challange ?

Are you living in the Netherlands, speaking fluantly dutch, interrested in HP-UX/Solaris/AIX/Digital Unix, Oracle/Sybase or Informix and ambitios to work for the dutch top 200 companies in the IT management/consultancy/design or implementation area ? Please give me a call or send me a e-mail and we'll see how we can provide you with a challange you can't resist... {:-)=

Rob Musquetier,
ScreenUp b.v.
Huis ter Heideweg 10
3705 LZ Zeist
Tel. 030-6939658
rmusquetier_at_screenup.nl Received on Sat Nov 07 1998 - 13:27:41 CST