Re: How can I create a new oracle database?

From: BTINet News <jeffh_at_btitelecom.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 21:59:19 -0500

Check your SQL manual for the Create Database statement. There are several good examples of how to create a database in the Installation and User Guide.

For VB, most people use either an ODBC driver or some oracle tool. I have used Oracle Objects for OLE on several projects and they work pretty well...