Re: ORA-04031 on query

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 01:02:46 GMT

See what happens if you comment out the "shared_pool_reserved_size" parameter. Maybe it's using only 5MB of the shared pool. This parameter controls the amount of SHARED_POOL_SIZE reserved for large allocations. Also make sure that the SHMAX setting in the etc/system is equal or greater than the total SGA. Satar