Re: OFA standard for Oracle on NT ?

From: Dariusz Otreba <dotreba_at_globalserve.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 18:22:15 -0500

Good idea. But I don't have much time.. so I am going to adapt the OFA to the NT world. The file extensions will be the easiest. I'm still not sure about the directory structure. It may be overkill for small databases but it's still a good habit, especially with more and more applications running from Oracle on NT. Thanks for your imput.

Nathalie Thibault.