Re: Oracle Instances performance?

From: <drpaner_at_intrex.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 20:15:10 GMT

Hmmmm...

I have yet to rig up Oracle to run parallel queries. The CPU is quite redlined right now, so plugging in more memory and a 2nd CPU sounds like the final action. With that said, I wouldn't mind rigging up Oracle to run parallel queries just to see what would happen.

Thanks, again, Billy for all the insight! Daniel