Re: Clarification on Oracle sequences

From: Mark Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 6 Nov 1998 18:41:09 GMT

I think your are referring to the SQL manual. It appears to be a misstatement. By reading the 'start with' and 'minvalue' causes you can pretty much figure out what 'maxvalue' should read, i.e., max > min and 'start with' must fall within an inclusive between of the two values. By inclusive I mean the min and max values are valid 'start with' values. I hope this is clear and helps.

Rajesh Bhave <rajeshb_at_india.hp.com> wrote in article <3642C4EE.C114AA20_at_india.hp.com>...