Re: Showstopper ORA-01467: sort key too long - PLEAAASEEE HEEELP

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 18:22:20 GMT

Andrew,
What does Block Size have to do with anything? And where did you get the value of 4k or 8k? Besides, changing the block size, means recreating the database. You are offerring drastic advise, why replace the car when the tire has a flat...and are we sure that the car is the reason for the flat?

Satar

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions