Re: OFA standard for Oracle on NT ?

From: Piotr Kolodziej <pkol_at_otago.gda.pl>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 18:13:42 +0100

Yannick Gagnon wrote in message ...
>I'm having the same preocupation; maybe we can arrange, a few DBA together;
>and try to adapt OFA to the NT world. If there's some people interest of if
>you know an aleraydy existing adaptaion can you let me know by e-mail.

But there's some problems with with NT world. For example, real separating enviroments, seen with ORACLE_HOME example. Can we run Oracle 7.3.3 and 7.3.4 simultaneously as on unix we can do ? On NT we have no ORACLE_BASE's flexibility.

Piotr Kolodziej
pkol_at_otago.gda.pl Received on Fri Nov 06 1998 - 11:13:42 CST