Re: Which user get faster access to database

From: Reid Lai <reidlai_at_hk.super.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 22:54:40 +0800

The memory and processor of your client workstation is not a great matter but your network config. and SQL*Net version.

orafaq_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Dear Guru's, I have Oracle Workgroup Server 7.0 on Perntium II with 300 mhz
> and 64 mb ram and asume server have below clients
>
> A) 486 with 16 MB Ram B) Pentium with 133 mhz and 16 MB Ram
>
> Which one get faster access to database ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Amit.

Best Regards,

Reid Lai <reidlai_at_hk.super.net>
Certified Oracle 7 DBA (OCP)

The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Fri Nov 06 1998 - 08:54:40 CST