Newbie - Need helpl createin initial extent

From: <bmolish_at_btsquared.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 13:55:13 GMT

Our DBA left, and I am a newbie at Oracle.. We are using 7.34 on an NT box. I am doing an import and am getting an error

ORA-01658 unable to create INITIAL extent for segment in tablespace name:

I have tried the following and keep getting an error "ORA -02140 invalid tablespace name'

alter tabsespace 'g:\fox\BTS1_fox1.dbf' add datafile 'g:\fox\bts2_fox2.dbf' size 200M autoextend on next 1024K maxsize 300M

(bts1_fox1.dbf already exists, bts2_fox2.dbf doesn't exist)

Below is information on my tablespaces.. SQL> select tablespace_name, initial_extent, next_extent, status, contents from dba_tablespaces;

TABLESPACE_NAME                INITIAL_EXTENT NEXT_EXTENT STATUS    CONTENTS
SYSTEM                                  10240       10240 ONLINE    PERMANENT
BTS1_FOX1                               10240       10240 ONLINE    PERMANENT
SYNCHRO_FOX1                            10240       10240 ONLINE    PERMANENT
TEMP                                  1024000     1024000 ONLINE    TEMPORARY

What is the exact command for this, any help would be greatly appreciated..