Re: Visual Basic and Oracle

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l <info_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1998/11/05

For the OCX for OCI (Oracle Call Interface) look at http://www.sfi-software.com and select from the product list: SQL-Sombrero/OCX for OCI

Comes with VB4/5/6 samples. No maybeware, guessware or ODBC layers... right to the Oracle API, full control and speed.
Only requires SQL*NET to be present on your user's workstation.

Visual Basic Programmer's Journal Reader's Choice Award 1997 SQL-Sombrero/OCX: "SQL-Sombrero continues to deliver something hard to find in many other products: it works, it's fast and it's reliable" VBPJ, Spring 1997 Buyer's Guide & Product Directory, P21 (All SQL-Sombrero/OCX are also Microsoft ASP Ready!)

Sam,
SFI
819 778-5045