Performance on 10.7 NCA

From: Emmanuel RUEZ <eruez_at_gaumont.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 17:01:35 +0100

I'have installed a 10.7NCA Oracle Applications version. I have only one HP9000 Server for Oracle Applications Products, database and Web server.
I've some PC with 32Mega of RAM and Pentium II. I use 10.7 NCA with Netscape 4.07
I'have a lot of problem :
1/ lost of communication : Sometimes, I can work on my Oracle Applications Web page but I can't use Quick-Pick 2/ Change of Keyboard mapping : Sometimes the use of "Tab" is changing in "CTRL/TAB"
3/ I have performance problems in usual use. I have better performance with positionning 128 Mega RAM on PC disk, but not acceptable one.
Can anybody help me about what I can do on my PC, on my server. Does anybody know exactly the network load during the use of Oracle Applications.

                                                Emmanuel