Re: How to Disable Case sensivity for string compare ?

From: Loy&Hutz <loyhutz_at_dinx.de>
Date: 5 Nov 1998 16:16:55 -0100

Thankīs for reply, but thatīs not a solution for my problem because of the index-problem and- there is a generic sql-generator in my program - so I canīt work with upper-function because I donīt know when to use it.

I am looking more for a solution with language sort or just a switch 'Case sensivity' :-)

Greetings

Sven Kunze Received on Thu Nov 05 1998 - 11:16:55 CST