Re: Dropping rollback segment

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 22:04:45 GMT

When you do a shutdown immediate, it will rollback any uncomited transactions. Also, if you have usernames that no one uses, then as SYSTEM or SYS, login into the database and change thier passwords or you can drop them if you like.

Satar

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions