Test your DBA knowledge of Oracle at new site!

From: Michael Littman <mikelittman_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 17:02:25 -0500

Dear Oracle DBA,

We are currently beta testing our web-based 'Oracle DBA' knowledge test. The format is
multiple choice. To take the test, simply go to www.123apply.com and select the link,
"Take a beta test". The rest should be self-explanatory. Before taking the test, check out
the 'top ten' list to see the best scores to date!

Upon completion of the test, you will be scored 1-5 (1-Novice, 2-Beginner, 3-Intermediate, 4-Advanced and 5-Master). The test is actually comprised of two tests of 16 questions each (that's two chances to make the top ten!). Any feedback you can provide us on the quality of the questions and the test itself would be greatly appreciated. You will be given the opportunity to provide feedback on each question as it is administered as well as at the end of the test.

The test is delivered in our production environment, so things might seem a little 'strange'
prior to taking the test. However, any information you provide will be kept anonymous
(unless you make the top ten - we figured the bragging rights would make it worth it!).

If you have any problems getting to the site, or have any questions in general, please
feel free to contact me. We hope that you enjoy the test and look forward to your feedback!

Good luck!

Mike Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 16:02:25 CST