Re: One station does not find Oracl-Server

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 21:54:26 GMT

I had that problem once, that ONE machine had two tnsnames.ora files, and was using the wrong one. The User decided he was smart enough to create his own connection to the server. Anyway, I resolved the problem by replacing the invalid file with the correct one.

click on Find, to find all the locations of that file. Also, I feel embarrased, but I don't know if the name is tnsnames.ora file, but I think you get the idea.

Satar

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions