Need Help: Linux Kernel-Parameters SHMMAX,SHMMNI,...

From: <litfin_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 18:58:34 GMT

Hi
I need some help in installing Oracle 8.05 on my Linux-Box. Iīve read the Oracle Installation Guide and there are some hints on setting the kernel-Parameters SHMMAX, SHMMIN,SHMMNI, SHMSEG,SEMMNS,SEMMNI, SEMMSL.
I havenīt found where I have to set these parameters. Does anyone know where to set these parameters?. I would appreciate if someone could give me a hint .

Many Thanks

Klaus Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 12:58:34 CST