SQL*Net executable question

From: Margaret Peacock <peacockm_at_nt.com>
Date: 4 Nov 1998 19:02:23 GMT

I need to replicate to a report server using snapshots etc. Do I install SQL*Net on the replicated server, or do I install the server all over again? In the SOlaris version, where is the executable to install SQL*Net on the client? I have the listener running on the server fine, but I can't figure out how to connect to the server from the client. Please help. I know this question is basic, but the documentation is frighteningly vague. Thanks.

-Margaret
--

Margaret Peacock        ESN: 655-8559
Intranet Web Master     EXTERNAL: (408) 565-8559