access an oracle database

From: Terry Smalls <Terry.Smalls_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 4 Nov 1998 16:23:49 GMT

Hi, I am the Technical Director of a software company starting to use Oracle. We have, at last managed to create a database in addition to the oracl database, using the Gui interface rather than commands (server is 7.3). We cannot access the database as we always get "invalid user/password". Does anybody have any advice PLEASE !! Terry.Smalls_at_dial.pipex.com Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 10:23:49 CST