Re: Standard Package info?

From: victor <victor_at_POST.pb>
Date: 4 Nov 1998 09:47:50 GMT

Margaret Peacock <peacockm_at_nt.com> wrote in article <71ni52$sbl$1_at_nrchh52.us.nortel.com>...
> I am getting an error when trying to do a desc on specific, application
generated tables. It is as follows:

> ORA-06553: PLS-213: package STANDARD not accessible
>
> When I try to query the table I get a response that the table object does
not exist (although I can see it in dba_tables and dba_objects).

> What does this mean? Was a mistake made on installation? Does anyone know
how tofix this? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

-
> Margaret Peacock ESN: 655-8559
> Intranet Web Master EXTERNAL: (408) 565-8559
> Nortel - Mission Park peacockm_at_nt.com

MAY BE THIS USER HAVE NOT RIGHTS TO PACKAEG STANDART

 TRY FROM  DBA  EXECUTE :
               GRANT EXECUTE ON STANDART TO USERNAME