Re : NT4.0 client SQL*Net problem

From: Sylvain Leclerc <SLeclerc_at_magrit.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:16:44 -0500

Maybe your application is using functions located in a 7.1 DLL under windows.
It has happened to me before. If you install a 2.3 client, you will only get the
7.3 Required Support Files. You may have a DLL missing.

Get back to the Oracle installer with a custom install, and choose the 7.1 Required Support Files. It's worth a try.

Sylvain Leclerc, DBA
INT Systèmes d'information
sleclerc_at_magrit.com