Open Cursor

From: M Indra Bangsawan <indro_at_mail.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 09:46:20 +0700

Dear sir,

my server is using oracle 7.3.2 on nt 3.51. In its initial parameters, the open cursor value is 50. When i looked at the detail on session, the sum of open cursor from all users is 107.
Is it affecting the performance of my user transactions ? I'm going to raise the open cursor parameter to 64. Any comments would be helpful !
Thanks. Received on Tue Nov 03 1998 - 20:46:20 CST