sqlplus acting differently than embedded SQL in C

From: G B Reilly <reilly_at_news.dca.net>
Date: 3 Nov 1998 17:11:41 +0500

I have a problem performing a FETCH into host arrays when the key in the WHERE clause is a foreign key. When I try to use the FETCH in a C program I get a 1403 When I try the identical command in sqlplus I get the correct rows returned. The table I am trying to FETCH from has a foreign key where the rows can have identical keys but different values in other columns. I cannot find anything in the sample programs or Oracle manuals about this.

Any hints? Received on Tue Nov 03 1998 - 06:11:41 CST