Re: log switch sequence

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 15:31:18 -0500

What was your current group when you added group 4? Try instead to be in a group 1 current, and add group 5. In other words, add one more group than you originally started with when the database was created, and make sure that you are currently in log one. I think if you do a log switch when you are done, it will go to log group 5.