Re: ORA-09352 Error?

From: OL <100543.1646_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 19:17:56 +0100

Hello;

<<If this is too simple a response then ignore it. In NT you can go into
control panel / services and make sure your OracleService is started. While
you're in there you change the setting to have it start automatically if you
wish.>>
I did try that earlier. I got : Impossible to start service OracleService on SERVER, Error 0003 : The specified path is not found.

This error seems to be an NT one.

During the installation process, when the installer tried to install the demo database, a "MS-DOS" consolide did open up for a long time. At that moment, I filled manually the password (I put ORACLE). What resulted was the error I reported : "ORA-09352. OracleService(SID) has not been started.".

So that early, the problem is already present. Any further idea ?

Thanks again.

Regards;

Marc. Received on Tue Nov 03 1998 - 12:17:56 CST