Home -> Community -> Usenet -> c.d.o.server -> How to create an Oracle schema & database ; How to connect to an oracle server using Visual C++ or any visual tools

How to create an Oracle schema & database ; How to connect to an oracle server using Visual C++ or any visual tools

From: <goku143_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 17:44:43 GMT

Good day to everyone! Im new at Oracle. Can somebody advice me on how to create a new Oracle database? Moreover, I need to connect to an Oracle server using either JDBC or any visual tools, please advice on how am I going to achieve this... do I need any drivers? Any help will very much be appreciated. Please email me any help anyone could give me. Thanks!

Regards,
Samuel