Re: Oracle on NT: Remote commands

From: Terry Engelstad <terry_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 10:26:30 -0600

Microsoft has a scripting tool called Windows Scripting. It is an object oriented scripting tool which allows you to execute almost anything on a timed basis. It pretty complex to learn, but the basics are pretty easy. If you don't have it as part of SP3 look around Microsoft's Web site. It is included as part of their Visual Studio, also. If this is too complex, you could look at the 'AT' command for scheduling things 'AT' certain times.