Re: Enterprise Replication

From: Quinton McCombs <quintonm_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 16:21:56 GMT

This is a perfect example of where snapshots are most useful. Since you have this hieracrhy, the snapshots could maintain only the rows which pertain to that office. This will allow the CO to have all records and the other offices to have only what they need.

You did not mention if updates would be taking place. If you are, there are several options available to you depending upon how your business works.

The difficultly level with readonly snapshots will be very low.