Re: LSNR problem and VMS

From: Douglas Dunyan <dmdunyan_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 07:40:52 GMT

I havent't had need to connect configure the listener ---yet but will be doing so in the next month.

As I recall, the 7.3 installation guide for V7.3 requires you to 'relink' the application whenever 'network configuration changes' are made. I interpret this to mean, whenver changes are made to listener.ora, tnsnames.ora, etc.

Please correct me if I am wrong, as I will have to do this soon. (Mgmnt insists on installing BMC PATROL, it reguires the listener :/ )

Doug