Re: Hints on optimizing Oracle!

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 01:28:03 GMT

Yes and yes. Check the web site below for some NT-specific ORACLE info. In the listener.ora file, you can set a PRESPAWN parameter that will pre-create the specified number of user threads. Check the SQL*Net docs......

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/ORACLEonNT.htm

<363d4dce.5572833_at_read.news.globalnet.co.uk>...