Re: log switch sequence

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 00:34:59 GMT

You guys got me, I don't know why that would happen. Anyway, the real reason I replied to this post, is to point out that you only have one member per group. Which is dangerous, seeing how this can be a single point of faliure. Make sure you have 2 members per group.

Satar

--
Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions