Re: Oracle Performance problems

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 17:29:01 -0500

Hello Allesandro:

    This is a long shot but... If your users are coming in through PowerBuilder check the database connection painter. PBs default setting for caching is zero (under the Transaction tab?). Sometimes setting this to a number can be helpful. Make sure you have enough cursors available from your init.ora parameter to accommodate the caching. Van