multithreaded oracle apps

From: Marco Matchefts <_at_cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 11:32:37 -0600

Hello,

     I am interested in writing a POSIX multi-threaded Oracle application using C++. The platform will be Solaris. I have taken a look at the pre-compiler manuals but they seem to touch pretty lightly on the topic of multithreaded apps. Does anyone have any good references I may find helpful in trying to find out any hidden pitfalls or suggestions in implementing a multithreaded oracle application? Thanks in advance... --
Marco Matchefts
mjmatch_at_cisco.com Received on Mon Nov 02 1998 - 11:32:37 CST