SQL Plus connection problem

From: Low Heng Sin <lhsin_at_pl.jaring.my>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 21:35:47 +0800

we are running oracle 7.3.3 on Windows NT 4.0. Start from a couple of weeks ago, we have problems making connection to oracle from sqlplus. The weird thing is we can only connect using system login and not other user but we can make any connection to the oracle server using other tools (powerbuilder, oracle enterprise manager, etc). The Sqlplus session would just hang when we try to connect using login other than the system login. Any one out there can help me solve this problem ? thanks. Received on Mon Nov 02 1998 - 07:35:47 CST