Re: Enterprise Manager - User Authentication

From: <sbenyo_at_ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 00:47:51 +0200

Hi,

I will try answering your questions although my Intelligent Agent runs on NT server 4.0.
What u have to do is this:
1) create a user for the oracle oem on the server machine - in my case the NT server.
2) give this user the right privileges as described in the installation guide according to the OS

    you're using. The privilege I have to give in NT is LOGON AS BATCH. 3) Using the OEM choose the file->preferences menu.

     You will see a list of all the databases and nodes where u can add a default user and password.

     You have to use the user & password u created on the node (server) you're running the agent on.

This is all about it.

                                Hope it helps...

Shaul