Re: Assigning sqlldr to a rollback segment

From: Thomas Pall <tpall_at_bga.com>
Date: 1 Nov 98 19:30:48 GMT

Quite right. Sorry about that.

RP Data Solutions (rpdata_at_cyberus.ca) wrote:
: I think you can assume he meant to say: take the small ones
: off-line....

: tpall_at_bga.com (Thomas Pall) wrote:

: >No you cannot. Not with Loader nor Import. The way you assign a
: >rollback segment is to put online the small ones and put online the big
: >one you need for Loader. Since it's the only one online, it will be used
: >by Loader. Of course there are no other transactions going on, right?
: >
: >andrea_johnson_at_wolfe.net wrote:
: >: Can I specify a specific rollback segment(s) for a SQL*Loader replace data
: >: dump?
: >
: >: How?
: >
: >: (thanks!)
: >
: >: -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==----------
: >: http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own
: >
: >--

: Robert Prendin
: RP Data Solutions Inc.
: Specializing in ORACLE DBA Support Services