Compute free space in table

From: Vincent Robine <vincent.robine_at_capway.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:05:27 +0100

Hello,

I'm new in ORACLE word, so fell free to assume ignorance,

I'd like to compute the true space occupy by data of a table in a tablespaces, not the space allocated by the initiale or next extents (free_space). And, of course it would be too simple, I can not start statistics on the table to get the true number of row and average size of line

All suggestions will be welcome

thanks in advance

Vincent

vrobine_at_capgemini.fr
vincent.robine_at_capway.com
vrobine_at_shom.fr Received on Fri Oct 30 1998 - 16:05:27 CST