Re: Error advancing redo logs

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:44:47 -0500

I quadrupled the size of the log files, and added another one, and the problem is solved. Can you explain this in more detail? I had 3 logfiles, does this mean that the checkpoint was still being processed for a log by the time it was supposed to become active again?
What will happen here as far as redo info?