Oracle Processes on NT

From: <sbenyo_at_ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 01:20:26 +0200

I run Oracle 7.3.3 on NT.
I have several instances running the simultaneusly on this machine. Each instance creates a process named ORACLE73.EXE. Is there a way to know which oracle instance, created which ORACLE73.EXE process ?
(I know I can guess it by comparing memory usage of the process to the sga size of the instace,
 but I'm looking for something connected to the pid itself)

Thanks in advace,

                                            Shaul