client - net8 easy config hangs

From: <rosek_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 18:59:12 GMT

Ive installed the client package that comes with Oracle 8.0.4 Enterprise Server. Ive installed the client on a win 95 macine and it works fine - I can connect to the server. However Ive run into problems when installing on nt on a FAT partition.

However when I go and try to use "Net 8 Easy Config" the thing hangs - Net 8 easy config never opens. Ive noticed that the thing fires up JAVA and it starts eating cpu but nothing happens.

Any ideas ??

Kevin Rose