Making an ERD from an existing db

From: Dan Roberts <robertdg_at_bms.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:26:31 -0500

Hello All

I have an existing Oracle rdbms for which I would like to draw up an ERD. How can I get PK and FK information from the DB in the process of determining the realtionships btw the tables as I do a desc on each table??

Thanks!!.Dan

--
NOTE:REMOVE THE *.* in my address for direct replies Dan Roberts
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER "Nature is last at Bats" PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY U.S.A. PLANET EARTH, MILKY-WAY GALAXY <<<<INTERNET ADDRESS>>>>Roberts_Daniel_G.PriLVMS4_at_MSMAIL.BMS.COM Received on Thu Oct 29 1998 - 10:26:31 CST