Re: selecting from oralcle Internal tables

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:09:05 +0200

segoro_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in message <719as7$9ib$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>WHO Knows how Can I obtain
>a LiST of oracle intenal tables with columns and maybe descriptions!
>I mean Tables named like 'X$%' and other.
>for Example x$kzsro x$kglpn ...

Well x$ebwdnbashg to you too mister!
;-)

X$ tables are not suppose to be used by us mere mortals. That's why we have the V$ and DBA views and why X$ tables descriptions are not available outside Oracle. However, you can use v$fixed_view_definition to see what and how X$ tables and columns are used in creating the V$ views.

regards,
Billy Received on Thu Oct 29 1998 - 04:09:05 CST