Re: Oracle goes Murphy

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:13:47 +0200

Loy&Hutz wrote in message <01be0291$ea9e29e0$6d6464c3_at_kom>...
>Do you like to laught - or to cry ?

Reminds me of an old joke. Probably heard this one before. A guy bets the bartender that he can make a horse cry. Bartender says no way. So the guy walk out the bar, whisper something to the horse and the horse began to laugh hysterically. The bartender can not believe it. The guys says that it's nothing. He can make the horse cry. The bartenders says that's impossible. The guy walk again to the horse and after a few seconds the horse is bawling. The bartender shaking his head in disbelieve asks the guy how he had done it. Easy the guy replied. The first time I told him that I'm bigger than him. The second time I pulled it out and showed it to him.

>From the Oracle Technical Forum:
>Subject: ODBC Memory Leak (the 99th)

Yep. And then some people wonders why there are little pools of yellow water under their keyboard when they use ODBC against Oracle...

;-)
Billy Received on Thu Oct 29 1998 - 02:13:47 CST