Re: SQL Loader Oracle 8 bug???

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/10/28

In article <36376329.93714223_at_news.easynet.co.uk>, Mark Griffiths <mgriffiths_at_easynet.co.uk> writes
>I'd advise getting the upgrade to 8.0.5 and trying it out on a test
>machine, first with 8.0.4, then with the upgrade. The problem
>definitely exists; I just worry what new bugs have been introduced in
>8.0.5!

beware spaces and no end line in datafiles, you might get partial record found errors from files that loaded under previous versions - allegedly ;-)
A victim.
P.S
The alleged bug/feature is fixed/removed in 8.0.5.1 allegedly.

--
Please remove nospam from my address to Reply.