OWAS problem in sending image to Oracle8

From: <laurentw_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:29:36 GMT

Hi everybody,

I am using Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 and Oracle8. I would like to store images into BLOBs from a remote client.

I am currently trying the OWAS PL/SQL cartridge to send my image to a PL/SQL procedure. As an image is too big as parameter of the PL/SQL cartridge, I must split it. Each part is encoded (x-www-form-urlencoded) and POSTed to the PL/SQL cartridge like this :

The PL/SQL procedure uses the type 'owa_util.ident_arr' to get the data. However, the received data are different from the original data.

I think it's probably due to the data casting into VARCHAR2.

May anybody help me ?

Thanks in advance,
Laurent.