Re: invalids objects after export/import

From: Alexandre Mavel <amavel_at_partner.auchan.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:05:10 +0100

>Probably they're dependent on objects owned by sys.
>Export utility does not include sys objects (and its grants)
>so you must give apropriate grants manually.

Please excuse me, the import was done by another one and he forgot to check the log.file
I sould have done this before demanding your so precious help.

In fact the problem was that one table from the Oracle Application GL module(GL_BALANCE)
was very large (up to 2GO) and my tablespace was'nt enough large to receive it

Moreover, someone said to me that for that import, a contigous free space of 2GO on a datafile
was needed. So i just have to create a >2GO datafile (i m not sure my file system is OK)
or create the table manualy and just import the data (in this case the free space in the tablespace does'nt have to be contigous (last new) )

I Think this gave me a lesson. (ALWAYS CHECK THE LOG FILE BEFORE DOING OR SUPPOSING ANYTHING !!!!) Alexandre Mavel
amavel_at_partner.auchan.com Received on Wed Oct 28 1998 - 07:05:10 CST